Mission Foundation Movement intends to recruit qualified personnel for the post to be engaged in Rural Livelihood Project on a contractual basis. Interested candidates may send their application along with CV and required documents in single PDF file to email@example.com on or before 30th April, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview.
|Name of post||No. of post||
|Project Coordinator||One||MA Rural Development/ MSW/ with minimum 2 years of work experience in Rural Livelihood and Community development.|
Mission Foundation Movement
Job Responsibilities of Project Coordinator ( Rural Livelihood)
1. The Project Coordinator will have to play a critical role in building a ‘Team’ of those associated with project implementation.
2. Provide overall strategy and technical solutions as warranted for project challenges
3. Meet with other departments and resources on need basis.
4. To ensure that administrative records (correspondence, inventory etc) in offices are well organized, maintained and updated.
5. To coordinate and supervise all General Service and Support Staff. As such, he/she will be responsible for their performance management and all other supervisory functions.
6. To recommend and implement best practice methodology to accomplish project administration and overall goals.
7. Assisting / guiding communities in development of Village livelihood plans.
8. Provide periodic written reports on administrative matters to the SRLM
9. Any other task assigned by the Head Quarter that would contribute to the realization of Project objectives.
10. Support the CRP-EP Group to set up the BRC and coordinate with BPM -SVEP to procure assets for BRC
11. Coordinate with BPM – SVEP and nodal BLF for release of working capital for functioning of BRC
12. Support BRC in proper utilization of working capital funds
13. Ensure that CRP-EP are competent in using the VE-IT application and are able to prepare business plants, and conduct income and credit appraisal for the entrepreneurs as accurately as possible and in time
14. Ensure a smooth work relationship between MzSRLM and PIA
15. Preparing DPR to Rural Livelihood Programme under different programmeAttachment: