Recognising that mental illness constitute a vulnerable section of society and are subject to discriminate in our society, families bear disproportionate financial, physical, mental, emotional, and social burden of providing treatment and care for their relatives with mental illness, person with mental illness should be treated like other persons with health problems and the environment around them should be made conducive to facilitate recovery rehabilitation and full participation in society.
- D.Pharm-Diploma-in-Pharmacy-Admission-open-for-for-2018-19-session-1.pdf (545 downloads)
- Health-worker-ANM-Admission-open-for-2018-2019-session.pdf (227 downloads)
- Bridget IT- Digital Entrepreneur Programme (212 downloads)
- Free Training - General Duty Assistant (Female Attendant) NSQF Level-4 (198 downloads)
- LCP Prospectus 2020-2021 Session (98 downloads)