Mizoram is gifted with great climate with least amount of pollution for medicinal plants. Large variety of medicinal plants are found in the preserved forests. MFM possesses 65 hectares of land in Khamrang village, Kolasib district inside the preserved area these medicinal plants are also found or can be grown. It has been preserved and well taken care of by the organisation for further development of Medicinal plants in the state.
- D.Pharm-Diploma-in-Pharmacy-Admission-open-for-for-2018-19-session-1.pdf (572 downloads)
- Health-worker-ANM-Admission-open-for-2018-2019-session.pdf (247 downloads)
- Bridget IT- Digital Entrepreneur Programme (231 downloads)
- Free Training - General Duty Assistant (Female Attendant) NSQF Level-4 (213 downloads)
- LCP Prospectus 2020-2021 Session (124 downloads)